16 June 2008

Colby's Football Album

Remember Colby? Well, he just graduated from high school and is off to Arizona to play college football mid-July. Incidently, I moved before his senior year so his folks used the school photographer for senior pics. Not to brag, or anything, but they couldn't bring themselves to use those pics (they just didn't capture him) and ordered multiples of this one (above) that I took on the back of their car at the airport cell phone waiting lot. Now THAT'S a compliment ;) Speaking of football... in December I got to attend one of his last H.S. football games at American Fork H.S. Luckily I had my 70-200mm lens so I could get some pics for him and his family (security handed me a Press Pass so I could shoot on the field) and made him an album as his graduation gift. Here are a few of the pages (he's #6 in the game pics)...

5 comments:

QueenScarlett said...

You are fantastic. What a cool grad gift. These look like what pro players get taken... nothing cheesy... clean and classy.

LuckyRedHen said...

Awe, thanks Queen :) We had fun taking them. It was almost hard shooting the serious faces because we kept cracking up. The best was the call from his mother telling me she bawled looking at them (woohoo, I love crying for joy)!

luckyzmom said...

Once again you took my breath away with your extrordinary talent. But, seriously, the last one! Thanks for sharing these with us.

LuckyRedHen said...

Yeah, that last one makes me LOL everytime I see it. THAT is Colby :)

Geo said...

I can hear hearts breaking in Arizona already!