23 July 2006

Emma Just Turned 3

Fun was had by all at Emma's 3yr old birthday party Friday. I got these fun pics at the festive event. The girls got makeovers, nails painted and blew a plethera of bubbles (those are my favs). The cake was especially cool. Christine is quite the gourmet cook (she'll deny it but we all believe it to be true). Emma chose rice-krispie-treat as her cake so Christine colored it pink, pressed it into a star-shaped bundt pan, sprinkled sprinkles on top and placed it on a beautiful cake plate. It was a little oozy, moved a bit when taken out of the bundt pan but it turned out so cute and extremely tasty! Hope everyone's summer is going as well as 3yr old girls at a birthday party!

10 comments:

dalene said...

I think a plethora of bubbles is a requirement for any kind of a good time...

Great pics--as always!

~j. said...

That looked like a photo essay from Real Simple.

Carina said...

That Piper is FREAKING ADORABLE. I can't get over that profile of her.

wendysue said...

I'm with az. . .that little blonde profile, and the one with the puckered lips blowing the bubbles, are killing me!! Beautiful. (kids AND pictures)

Lisa said...

super cute!

Rachel said...

wow. talk about gourmet 3 year-old fete. why didn't someone give me that for my 30th? super fabulouso.

Lorien said...

love love love that 2nd to last photo--makes you want to laugh right along with her!

Tiffany UnTwisted said...

can you please tell me what camera you're using to get the most idyllic photos ever??!!

LuckyRedHen said...

My camera of choice is the Nikon D200 with my Nikon 18-200 VR lens (it helps to get close without getting TOO close). Thanks for the compliments - I had fun taking them.

Gabrielle of Design Mom said...

That's cake is amazing. Beautiful pics.